Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mornings

I have a confession; I am a morning person.  I love being up before the sun. Sunrises are the most energizing thing ever! It doesn't matter if it's a foggy summer morning, or a snowy winter one- I love them all! Everything is better in the morning- coffee, food, workouts, to-do lists, and TV! Nothing is better to me than sitting down with a warm breakfast, coffee and my morning news (sometimes the 80s/90s reruns). They say introverts gain energy from working alone, extroverts from working with other people.  What about the people who gain energy from the morning, because that's me.  Flipside- I crash at night and like to go to bed early...womp.  But during the morning, I can look at assingments with fresh eyes, take a fresh perspective on a problem, and most importantly have a fresh drive to accomplish my to-do list.  I think I also gain morning energy from breakfast. Literally, the best meal of the day. I made blueberry crepes today, so I am starting today in a fantastic mood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment