Monday, January 6, 2014

Cheesy Future Post

Social media this past week has been filled with those end-of-year reflection posts (as well as a heated debate on marrying young?).  While I didn't necessarily think about the past, I took some time to think about how much is going to change this upcoming year.  I'll be graduating college, landing a job, and possibly moving myself and a little grey horse to Cleveland.  If there was one way to describe my feelings towards this upcoming year, it would be anxious .But,  I am beginning to feel like I can take this year head on and make it my year.  It may be some new profound sense of confidence or it could easily be my new agenda.  I'm thinking it's the agenda- it's about as perfect as it comes (Target, only $15!)  I've always kept my life in the form of an agenda, but none before have been as awesome as this one.  Seeing May 18th circled and starred is a lot less daunting in this new little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment