Thursday, November 21, 2013

Routine and Comfort

Surprise, I graduate in a few months! Four years ago I was in the exact same place I am now- comfortable.  I have my daily routine and know exactly what I am doing for the next week.  But, I don't know what I'm doing past May.  I never really prepared myself for the new territory of college, so it was a shock to my system whenever I got here.  Three years later, I am settled into my life on campus.  But that is coming to an end.  So, to prepare myself for post-grad life, I am working to push my comfort zone and do things I wouldn't usually do, like get a fur vest (faux, of course), and make a blog! I want to keep some form of record of my dwindling undergrad days, so when I'm probably in a panic in a year, I can look back and see how I've grown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment